This is a super easy molten chocolate pudding from Bill Grainger's Series 2 DVD. The picture doesn't really do it justice, but it was everything you want in a chocolate pudding - super chocolatey but not too sweet - it only has 4 tablespoons of sugar in it.
I didn't quite achieve the molten inside as I cooked it too long but I actually prefer it cooked through. I served this with whipped cream which cut through the richness and made for a perfect dessert that was really easy to make.
Bill Grainger’s Molten Chocolate Puddings
1. Preheat oven to 220 degrees celcius.
2. Melt 125gm dark chocolate and 125gm butter in a bowl over hot water.
3. Beat 2 eggs and 2 egg yolks in bowl with 4 TBSP caster sugar until pale and fluffy.
4. Pour hot chocolate into eggs and whisk until combined.
5. Sift in 2 tsp flour and fold through.
6. Grease 4 ramekins and dust with cocoa. Fill to ¾ full.
7. Bake 10 minutes, centre should be gooey. Bake longer if you want a firmer centre.